// Strawberry Cupcake


Hello World! Im Amy/NAS. Was born on 15 Disember 1996 in Hospital Kota Tinggi, Johor Bahru. I was in form 5 and taken pure science. Are addicted to the camera and the colour pink. I'm searching for my strength with the help from Allah. (Y)




► My Biography
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una

My Wish ♥
♥ Berjaya dalam hidup di dunia & akhirat
♥ DEAN LIST FOR EVERY SEM
♥ Tinggi. HAHA
♥ My Mr Perfectionist


Older Post | Newer Post
Memories
Tuesday 1 August 2017 | 10:13 pm | 0 Sweet Cupcake
Assalamualaikum.

Memories,
It will never fade.
It will always be with me,
Whether its good or bad.

Thankyou for loving me,
For all this while,
Thankyou for the memories,
I wont forget it.

You are the greatest gift ive ever had,
Im sorry,
For letting you go,
Its the best for us.

I hope you will find someone better than me,
You deserve the best.
Let me go.
I know you can.

We can still be friends right?
No matter how far i go, you will always be here.

Dont worry.
I dont hate you.
You can be my brother aite? 😊

Dont be sad.
Im here.
And always be.

Take care, Muhammad Irfan Daniel bin Damien.