// Strawberry Cupcake


Hello World! Im Amy/NAS. Was born on 15 Disember 1996 in Hospital Kota Tinggi, Johor Bahru. I was in form 5 and taken pure science. Are addicted to the camera and the colour pink. I'm searching for my strength with the help from Allah. (Y)




► My Biography
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una

My Wish ♥
♥ Berjaya dalam hidup di dunia & akhirat
♥ DEAN LIST FOR EVERY SEM
♥ Tinggi. HAHA
♥ My Mr Perfectionist


Older Post | Newer Post
Perasaan
Thursday 17 October 2019 | 1:43 am | 0 Sweet Cupcake



Hi, im coming back.
With a new fresh start, new feelings, new me.
But it doesnt mean the wound also gone.
Nope, not even an inch. 
I dont know how to cope with this feeling anymore.
I wanna get rid of it,
but my innerself asked me to go on.
for what?
for me to go thru the pain again?
is it like that?
semudah yang dikata dan diperkatakan manusia?
Allahu, it has been few years aku cuba utk build balik kekuatan yang
dah sememangnya hilang dan lenyap dari diri aku. 
Dan bila dah cukup kuat untuk aku keluar balik ke dunia asal,
lain pula yang jadi. 
why you do have to exist in my life during this  tough time? 
its not even your fault,
but me.
for giving all the hopes on you,
all the feelings for you.
which you dont even know,
you dont even notice,
bc i chose to leave it here and there. 
im so sorry dearself,
i broke my promise again.
but dont worry,
i will make sure that it will stop in a mean of time.
take care, dear.
thankyou for putting a smile on my face even for a while,
i do cherish every seconds of moments with u,
which i thought it will be the sweetest moments ever happened in my life.
im really thankful for the opportunities given.
may Allah always protect you.
i ❤️ u lillahitaala.